Two men have been charged early Tuesday in connection to the shooting death of a 28-year-old man on the South Side that sparked a police chase on the Dan Ryan Expressway, authorities said.
A 28-year-old man was shot dead on the South Side Sunday night and police said they were questioning two suspects after they allegedly tried fleeing on the Dan Ryan Expressway and crashed.
Four people were hurt, two critically , in a South Side traffic crash Saturday night.
A Chicago police officer shot and killed a man who allegedly pointed a gun at the officer during a chase in the Park Manor neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
Parents on the northern end of the Bronzeville neighborhood are on alert, after a man tried to lure a young girl on her way to school.
A man is suing the city for tearing down his building, claiming that he never got the paperwork saying the building was in code violation.
Eight people, including three children, were hospitalized Tuesday morning after a car slammed into a building housing a religious organization on the city’s Far South Side.
At least eight people were killed and 40 others were injured in separate shootings in a violent weekend in Chicago.
Parking restrictions are now in effect as the clock counts down to the NATO Summit.
With less than a week to go until the NATO summit, there are growing signs of the extra security that’s going into place in time for the arrival of NATO delegates this weekend.
The U.S. Secret Service has revealed security measures for next month’s NATO summit, which will push protesters a bit further away from McCormick Place than they originally planned to be.
A man who was alleged to have fired a gun on a Bridgeport neighborhood street late Saturday was apprehended by police not long afterward, but not before he led police on a pursuit that stretched more than 16 miles south, ending after he abandoned his car in the Far South Side Altgeld Gardens area.
Two men are dead and seven others were wounded in shootings throughout the city Saturday night and early Sunday, police said.
Eight people were hospitalized, including a Chicago Police officer, after a multi-vehicle crash in the South Side Chatham neighborhood which reportedly began as a police chase.
After 21 years, Salem Christian Academy on the city’s Far South Side is closing its doors.
A U.S. Mail carrier was robbed at gunpoint Saturday afternoon on the South Side.
A stalled plan to rebuild the historic Pilgrim Baptist Church is getting new life.
Police are warning residents in the area of 43rd Street and Indiana Avenue about an attempted child abduction.
Police found a grenade and several other weapons overnight in a basement apartment in the Park Manor neighborhood.
Five people – including two Chicago Police officers – were hurt overnight in a crash on the city’s South Side.
- Bodies Of 2 Men Found In Car In West EnglewoodTwo bodies were found inside a car on the South Side and one of the victims worked for Cook County Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown.214
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!