Indiana State Police
Indiana State Police and authorities in Jasper and Newton counties are asking for help to identify three homicide victims from a cold case dating back 30 years.
The drought has Indiana State Police looking more closely at what’s coming out of cars.
Police are urging motorists to use caution after a woman was stopped on Interstate 80/94 in northwest Indiana by two men pretending to be state police officers.
In Indiana, efforts have been unproductive so far in tracking the sale of cold medications that could be used for illicit drugs.
Indiana State Police are urging motorists to drive cautiously and to reduce their speed on wet or ice- and snow-covered roads, following a fatal crash on the Inidna Toll Road near Portage early Saturday.
An Indiana state trooper was lucky not to be seriously hurt on Christmas when a truck hauling 19 Mercedes Benz vehicles clipped her police car as she was helping a motorist on the Indiana Toll Road.
A Gary, Ind. man was critically injured Friday night after crashing his pickup truck on Interstate 80 in Hammond, Ind.
Indiana State Police say the seatbelt worn by a truck driver whose semi pulling a trailer filled with packaged meat rolled over on I-80/94 Tuesday morning likely prevented him from suffering serious injury.
A former Indiana State Police commander is likely to find out in a couple of months what it’s like to be on the other side of a prison cell.
A semi-tractor trailer truck hauling a load of French fries rolled over while trying to exit I-80 in northwest Indiana on Thursday.
Indiana State Police are using new technology to catch drivers without valid licenses.
A Chesterton man was able to walk away from a frightening accident on Interstate 80 on Thursday morning, after his vehicle was crushed by a semi.
One person died at the scene and another was airlifted to a hospital from an SUV rollover crash on I-80/94 in northwest Indiana on Tuesday afternoon.
A three-car accident Saturday on eastbound Interstate 80/94 in Pleasant Township killed a woman, Indiana State Police said.
A 25-year-old man who had been playing poker all night with friends and who was believed to have been intoxicated was seriously injured when his car went airborne and flipped over onto a road below I-94 in northwest Indiana on Wednesday.
Indiana state police say they encountered a shirtless man wielding a 35-inch-long samurai sword on the inner shoulder of Interstate 65 on Sunday afternoon. He later told authorities he was “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.”
A sheriff’s deputy from northwestern Indiana was arrested on child pornography charges on Wednesday.
Five people were injured in a crash on the Indiana Toll Road, including a 16-year-old girl who was airlifted to a hospital.
Two men have been charged, one with attempted murder, in connection with a hit-and-run incident which injured an Indiana State Trooper.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!