This is the second in a series where I take a look at some of the top candidates’ background, strengths, scheme, and what skill position players the Bears would need to add to properly execute their system.
The Wild-Card weekend represented some of the worst playoff football seen in many years.
Anquan Boldin set a franchise record with 145 yards on five receptions, including the clinching touchdown, as Baltimore beat Indianapolis 24-9 in Sunday’s AFC wild-card game.
There’s a mix of new and old, as three rookie quarterbacks make their playoff debut, while legendary linebacker Ray Lewis announced this will be his last “ride.” Here’s how I think this weekend’s action will play out.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
With five games remaining, playoff pretenders are starting to drop out and contenders are battling for position. Two bitter rivals meet in Baltimore, and a potential playoff matchup in Chicago headline Week 13 action. Here’s my take on how the games will play out.
As Colts head coach Chuck Pagano continues his fight against cancer, Megan M., a second-year cheerleader for the Colts, vowed to shave her head if fans donated $10,000 that would be donated to cancer research.
With Week 11 upon us, contenders are starting to separate themselves from pretenders. There are a few heavyweight bouts in the Sunday and Monday night games, featuring four very physical teams. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action is going to play out.
he doctor of Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano says his leukemia is in remission.
It’s safe to say Sunday was a special day for the Colts entire organization.
The NFL is looking to create parity across the league, but 2012 is starting to look a lot like 2011.
Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano has been diagnosed with leukemia and could miss at least Sunday’s game against Green Bay.
Week 3 features a few interesting games, and here’s how I think it will all play out.
There are some intriguing games on the slate and here’s how I think it will all play out.
While Rodriguez didn’t show up on the stat sheet this past Sunday – the one screen pass attempt to him fell incomplete – he made several key blocks that resulted in first downs and points for the Bears on Sunday. Using NFL Game Rewind, I break down a few of these key plays in my playbook.
While the Bears 41-21 win over the Colts looked good, one NFL expert cautioned fans not to project too far into the future based on one win.
It may be weird for some Bears fans to see such a dominant force line up at wide receiver.
The notion of having a true, No. 1 wide receiver wearing a Bears jersey on Sundays still may be foreign to some fans.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!