Kimberly, Neil, and Reid Perry of sibling trio The Band Perry have a big year ahead of them, and it starts right now with the release of their sophomore album Pioneer. The release hit stores today, and the […]
There’s no denying that ACM Entertainer of the Year nominee Luke Bryan is a “heartthrob” and “dreamy.” But as Radio.com’s panel of music experts notes, he also “appeals to men and women”–the kind of guy who’s “your best […]
If it wasn’t for a telling comment from Blake Shelton’s father, the ACM Award-nominated song “Over You” might never have been recorded. Written by Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert, the touching song is about the loss of Blake’s brother, who […]
The Eli Young Band was handed an awesome surprise at last year’s Academy of Country Music Awards, when their hit “Crazy Love” was awarded Song of the Year. And at this year’s ACM Awards, the four bandmates (Mike Eli, Jon […]
Hunter Hayes‘ ACM Award-nominated song ”Wanted” began simply as a way to tell a girl he was interested. “‘Wanted’ is very much a love letter. It was written basically just to tell a girl how I felt about […]
What was it about Jason Aldean’s new single “1994″ that had him falling out of his chair laughing when he first heard it? Check out this week’s Radio.com Rewind to find out. Plus, Sheryl Crow talks about what a delicate U.S. economy and […]
REWIND: Vince Gill And Jason Aldean Support The Hall, Ashley Monroe And Randy Houser Unveil New Music
What do Randy Houser, Ashley Monroe, ACM nominee Jason Aldean, and the Country Music Hall of Fame have in common? They’re all topics covered in the very first country edition of Radio.com’s Rewind. Rewind is a weekly video program focusing on […]
The year 2012 proved to be a good one for the Eli Young Band. The group of Texas musicians spent 12 years touring and recording before ”Even If It Breaks Your Heart” hit Number One that July. […]
Despite not releasing an album in 2012, the Black Keys dominated the year in a lot of ways. The most surprising thing, however, is the feasibility of the rock duo doing the same thing in […]
From country ballads to frenzied dubstep and vibrant dance-pop concoctions, Taylor Swift’s latest album Red is a variety pack of emotion and energy. Yet one thing that binds so many of her songs together is their undeniable catchiness. She […]
The Canadian singer gets a pair of nominations, including one in one of the GRAMMY awards’ most prestigious categories.
With a GRAMMY nod and new ‘R.E.D.’ album in stores, Ne-Yo is already working on his follow-up. But there is still the matter of his missing GRAMMY.
When GRAMMY nominations have your band name in everyone’s mouth, all sorts of old “friends” come out of the woodwork.
“I was worried, when we first decided this was going to be the band name about all the negative puns that would happen,” singer Nate Ruess says. “Like, ‘This is no fun at all!’
A Cook County judge has released the video of convicted killer William Balfour being questioned by police in the murders of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Unless you work in the science field, chances are your days of conducting cool experiments are over. Go back to class with “MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition,” which opens March 15 at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Genghis Khan has an oft-misunderstood legacy. The ruthless Mongol emperor drastically expanded his 12th and 13th century Asian empire through force — but along the way introduced passports and a postal system, among other innovations. “Genghis Khan,” a new show at the Field Museum running through September 3, takes a look at the ruler through an exhibit of artifacts ranging from jewelry and silk robes to weapons and religious relics — and even a mummy…
Patti Blagojevich is again proclaiming her husband’s innocence, as he prepares to head to prison.
Decorating your space on a budget can be a daunting task, but Jay Michael of Estate Properties knows how to spruce up even the smallest rooms. He rehabs apartment buildings in the city, then rents them out. Michael recently caught up with CBSChicago.com to talk about his design background, what inspires him, and offer tips for freshening up your space, whether it’s a rental or not…
You’ve been to Big Star for awesome tacos and other Mexican dishes, now swing by the Wicker Park joint for champurrado, a warming chocolate drink. CBSChicago.com recently caught up with Justin Large, chef de cuisine at Big Star, to learn how to make the drink at home.
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!