Gorgui Dieng had 20 points, 11 rebounds and five blocks to help No. 8 Louisville earn a share of the Big East Conference title with a 73-57 victory over No. 24 Notre Dame on Saturday.
Jamil Wilson tied his career-high with 19 points and Chris Otule added a season-high 16 to help No. 22 Marquette beat No. 21 Notre Dame 72-64 on Saturday, the Golden Eagles’ 25th consecutive home win.
Kadeem Batts scored 20 points and Vincent Council had 11 assists to become Providence’s career leader, carrying resurgent Friars over No. 21 Notre Dame 71-54 Saturday.
Jerian Grant scored 21 points, including a big three-point play in overtime, to lift No. 21 Notre Dame to an 82-78 win over DePaul on Wednesday night, beating the Blue Demons in overtime for the second time in 11 days.
Jack Cooley scored 26 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as Notre Dame beat DePaul 79-71 in overtime on Saturday.
JaKarr Sampson scored 14 of his 17 points in the first half and St. John’s handed No. 20 Notre Dame its second straight loss, 67-63 at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night.
Shabazz Napier scored 19 points, Tyler Olander scored 12 of his career-high 16 points in the second half and Connecticut ended the game with a 7-0 run to beat No. 17 Notre Dame 65-58 Saturday.
Jack Cooley had 14 points and 13 rebounds as No. 22 Notre Dame beat Kennesaw State 85-57 on Wednesday night.
Garrick Sherman scored 18 points to lead Notre Dame past George Washington 65-48 on Wednesday.
Moe Harkless had 22 points and nine rebounds to lead St. John’s to a 61-58 victory over No. 20 Notre Dame on Saturday, the Red Storm’s first win over a ranked team in 11 games this season.
Jerian Grant scored 20 points and No. 20 Notre Dame extended its winning streak to nine games with a 71-44 rout of West Virginia on Wednesday night.
Maybe Notre Dame should be called the Fight-Lin Irish. No one predicted this run off success over the last month from Notre Dame – or this stunning comeback. Down 20 on the road at Villanova, the Irish buried 3 after 3 to pull off perhaps their most astounding victory yet.
Jack Cooley scored 17 of his 22 points in the second half to lead No. 23 Notre Dame to a 71-53 win over Rutgers on Wednesday night.
Jerian Grant and Jack Cooley scored 22 points each and Notre Dame held off DePaul 84-76 on Saturday for its sixth win in a row.
The home crowd came to cheer on Kevin Jones Wednesday night, but it was Notre Dame’s center who stole the show in a 55-51 Fighting Irish victory over West Virginia.
Jack Cooley had 13 points and 11 rebounds and Notre Dame turned in its best defensive effort of the season in limiting Seton Hall to its lowest point total since 2005 in a 55-42 Big East victory Wednesday night.
Scott Martin recorded his second straight double-double to lead Notre Dame to a 60-49 victory over South Florida on Tuesday night.
Eric Atkins scored six points in the second overtime Saturday, propelling Notre Dame to a 67-65 victory over No. 11 Louisville.
Dion Dixon led a balanced Cincinnati scoring attack with 18 points and the Bearcats defeated Notre Dame 71-55 in a Big East contest on Wednesday night.
Jack Cooley scored 19 points and pulled down eight rebounds, leading hot-shooting Notre Dame to a 106-65 win Monday over Sacred Heart.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.403
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.2434
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!