The Powerball Jackpot is over a half a BILLION dollars. So what could you do with that money?
Sales are brisk as tonight’s 320-million dollar Powerball drawing nears. WBBM’s Bob Roberts spoke with dreamers in the Loop.
No one matched all the numbers drawn Wednesday night for the Powerball lottery and the grand prize for the multi-state game rose from $110 million to an estimated $130 million.
Powerball officials say tickets sold in Arizona and Missouri matched all six numbers to win the record $587.5 million jackpot.
OK, you are gonna go for the Powerball jackpot. It’s more than a half BILLION dollars, for goodness sakes!
Powerball fever has been sweeping the nation, as the record jackpot climbed to $550 million on Wednesday.
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday night is now $250 million.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing and the jackpot for the multi-state lottery game rose to an estimated $143 million.
Saturday night was a lucky one for nine people throughout Illinois, each of whom matched all six numbers drawn in the Lotto and who will share the $3.75 million jackpot.
No one matched all the winning numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to $30 million.
A Mega Millions game player who bought their ticket for Friday night’s drawing at a south suburban gas station is $118 million richer this morning.
With a more than half billion dollars at stake, you need to take a harder look at the numbers.
The Mega Millions drawing coming Friday night is the biggest lottery jackpot ever, in the entire world, and you still have a shot at winning it.
The massive Mega Millions jackpot now stands at $540 million–the biggest for any lottery ever. But what should you do with all that loot?
The mega jackpot for Friday’s Mega Millions lottery game is now up to a world record $500-million dollars.
The jackpot for the Mega Millions lottery drawing Tuesday night has swelled to $363 million, and that has a lot of people dreaming.
All the Mega Millions players who’ve spent the past few days dreaming of how they would spend nearly $300 million now will have to start dreaming about what they would do with more than $350 million.
The Mega Millions lottery has rolled over again. The jackpot for Friday night’s drawing was $200 million, but no one had the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick’s Eve, and the next drawing, set for Tuesday, will be worth an estimated $241 million.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot increased from $148 million to an estimated $171 million.
It’s been more than a month since anyone playing the Mega Millions has matched all the numbers drawn, to collect the multi-state lottery’s grand prize and that didn’t change Friday night, though a couple area players came close.
- Former Glenbard East Student Charged With Planning Violence At SchoolIn November, Michael Santoro allegedly made plans of a violent nature against the school, but the alleged plans remained unknown an acquaintance reported the threat to police two weeks ago, after learning about the plans in February.291
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.311
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!