No doubt there are people throughout Illinois and 43 other states daydreaming about what they would do with the grand prize — estimated at $325 million — from Saturday night’s Powerball drawing.
Everyone’s attentions may be turned to the $325 million Powerball jackpot, but the growing grand prize for the Mega Millions lottery isn’t anything to scoff at.
No one matched all the numbers drawn for the Powerball on Wednesday night and the jackpot increased to an estimated $200 million.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated jackpot for the multi-state lottery game rose to $152 million.
Friday night was a lucky night for two lottery players in the south suburbs. A Mega Millions player and a Little Lotto player each won $250,000 in drawings held Friday night, according to the Illinois Lottery.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the jackpot will grow to about $30 million.
Lotto machines across Illinois are on overdrive as Chicagoans plunk down their money in hopes of being the big Powerball Jackpot winner.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday night’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow to about $22 million.
Two winning tickets were sold for Friday’s $113 million interstate lottery, but neither was sold in Illinois.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Saturday night’s multi-state Power Ball drawing, but a $200,000 ticket was sold at a Northwest Side gas station.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the jackpot will grow to about $96 million.
No one matched all six numbers in Tuesday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot in the multi-state lottery has increased to an estimated $86 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday night’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow to near $54 million.
No one matched all the numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing, but one person, who bought their ticket in the West Loop, came close.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Saturday night’s $92 million inter-state Poweball drawing, and the pot is expected to grow to about $111 million.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot increased to an estimated $88 million.
Nobody in Illinois hit the jackpot in Friday’s $35 million Mega Millions interstate lottery, but a grand prize ticket was sold in Texas and a $250,000 ticket in Illinois.
The grand prize ticket for Friday’s $27 million Mega Millions drawing was not sold in Illinois, but a ticket worth $250,000 was sold in southwest suburban Bridgeview.
No one matched all six winning numbers in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night and the jackpot for the multi-state lottery game grew to $58 million.
Someone in Indiana is the winner of a $221.7 million jackpot in the Powerball Lottery.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!