Here are some of the best chips off the whole block of chocolate in Chicago just in time for National Chocolate Chip Day on May 15.
Warm-weather food events make sense when one can sample an array of Midwestern masterpieces all in one fell swoop.
Chicago has been way ahead the urban curve for more than 100 years when it comes to welcoming two-wheeled transport. Adam Wachendorf, Manager at Iron Cycles, a full-service bike shop serving commuters and racers alike, narrows down his five fave rides.
A box of sweets is an easy gift that can be really thoughtful when you choose from these special Chicago confectioners.
Dive into these updated versions of the classic American tavern that specialize in the burgeoning world of craft beer.
Meet a handful of Chicago’s best sommeliers and wine directors who are bold, deep, crisp, focused, sparkling, noble and yes, perhaps a little spicy!
Ask for extra spoons so you can share samples of the best autumn desserts in Chicago.
Dogs adore two things: their owners and food. Although they won’t be served a steaming platter of postman here, your canine friend may accompany you to one of these dog-friendly eateries and slurp a bowl full of cool water while spending time in his favorite place, at your side, while both of you watch the world go by.
With some 700 acts from which to choose at the world’s largest music festival, place these new sites and not-to-miss performances on the sked for summer 2012.
That pup appreciates every mundane conversation and doesn’t care about bank accounts or status symbols. He just wants to play, and in Chicago’s warm months, that means a righteous swim somewhere dogs are welcome. Make that best buddy happy at the city’s best doggy dip options.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.389
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!