The only thing that is certain for Bears this season is that one eye will be on Jay – and the other on the future – throughout 2013.
Jay Cutler is apparently shaking the stigma that he’s difficult to work with.
Here’s a question Bears fans would like know: If Long was so athletic and so talented, why did it take him eight games to crack Oregon’s starting lineup?
The Bears’ three-day voluntary mini-camp this week was not only an introduction to Marc Trestman’s offense for onlooking reporters, but it was also an introduction for the players.
The Chicago Bears become Marc Trestman’s team during minicamp.
It’s been four years since that fateful day.
The Bears agreed to terms on a one-year contract with quarterback Josh McCown Friday.
Armed with a new head coach and offensive coordinator, the Bears will run the read option in 2013.
With his contract status uncertain past 2013, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and fiance Kristin Cavallari have rented a nine-bedroom mansion tucked away in Winnetka, Il.
The quarterback from Santa Claus, Indiana just got another Christmas morning.
No team would benefit more from signing Wes Welker than the Chicago Bears.
D.J. Moore is no more in Chicago.
Jay Cutler just isn’t your traditional dude.
Public surveys from Nielsen/E-Poll show that Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is currently the fourth most disliked athlete in America.
As the quest to truly get to know Marc Trestman continues, the new Bears head coach received a ringing endorsement from a former player.
Here’s what I would be telling Trestman before he steps into the glare of the lights.
Now that the Bears have their new head coach, the attention will quickly shift to the staff Marc Trestman hires.
Here are 10 very important questions Phil Emery will have answer this offseason after he finds his new head coach.
Jay Cutler gets blamed for everything.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has taken the heat for just about everything throughout his time in Chicago.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!