The Bears need general manager availability, with Phil Emery standing at the lectern to announce the future direction of the franchise, today. ASAP.
In this week’s That Thing You Missed: A brawl breaks out at Macho Comacho’s funeral, Braylon Edwards cooks his goose with a Tweet And DeAndre Jordan enjoys using a fart machine on people in his […]
TTYM: Benson Is A Strip Club DJ? NFL Cheerleaders Shave Their Heads? And What’s Wrong With An NFL ‘Bromance’?
It was complete and utter chaos in the world of sports this week, leaving many of us scratching our heads and asking these ridiculous questions: Why are NFL cheerleaders shaving their heads? Why is […]
LT Tackles Tebow with Advice As a general rule, I don’t suggest taking relationship advice from ballers be it NFL, NBA or God forbid the MLB. And for the most part they hold up their […]
Thanks to Arian Foster, the Houston Texans are still undefeated — but they very nearly let this one slip away.
Why in God’s name would any team want Tim Tebow? And yes, I did that on purpose.
Never again do I want to have another leaflet-passer on the corner look me in the eye, grin vacantly and say “Jesus loves you.”
Jenn Sterger, former New York Jets game hostess who allegedly received inappropriate photos and phone messages from Brett Favre, said in a recent interview that she isn’t a “gold-digger.”
Buddy Ryan helped lead the Chicago Bears to one of the most dominant seasons in the history of the NFL. And according to a report, the Bears’ former defensive coordinator has been diagnosed with cancer.
He turned a loyal fandom against itself, just because he could.
Bored with just betting the point spread? Check out what Matt Spiegel and Nick Shepkowski came up with for this weekend’s games. Print ‘em out and play along with your buddies and The Danny Mac Show!
This time it looks like the real deal. Brett Favre will end his NFL career after 20 seasons.
If I were a New York Jets fan, I wouldn’t even bother watching the teams playoff game this weekend against New England at Gillette Stadium.
The off-field issues continue for Brett Favre and the New York Jets. While this issue dates back to Favre’s time with the Jets’ organization, both Favre and the Jets have made off-field headlines this season.
After the year that he has had, Brett Favre may have wanted his exit from the NFL to be quiet. If that was the case, it doesn’t look like he will get that wish.
This has been a season of distractions and controversy for the New York Jets. From the show to the reporter to the knee to the feet, the Jets haven’t been able to stay away from controversy.
While the NFL can’t prove that Brett Favre in fact sent the inappropriate messages to Jenn Sterger, they still felt they had enough information to fine him $50,000.
The Bears have played in some of the highest rated games this season. But the Bears-Jets game on Sunday, was the biggest in 13-seasons for CBS.
You’ve worried about the offense. And, now, you’ve worried about the defense.
At least one of the hot topics leading up to this week’s Bears-Jets game appears to have been put to rest.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!