It takes a full week to prepare for an NFL opponent, and that’s if the coaching staff doesn’t have any distractions, but distractions are nothing new the Jets.
(WSCR) – It hasn’t been uncommon, this season, for the Bears to face a team’s backup quarterback. And it appears that could potentially be the case, again, on Sunday. Jets coach Rex Ryan says Mark […]
It’s fair to say that the Chicago Bears have already exceeded all expectations this season.
Up next for the Chicago Bears is the 10-4 New York Jets, a team that entered the season with high expectations, but is still looking for an identity.
Controversy surrounds Jets coach as they prepare to take on the Chicago Bears.
Say they don’t win another game. Say the Bears lose to the Jets, lose to the Packers and lose in the first round of the NFC Playoffs. (I’m not saying they will, mind you. Not at all.) Would you still declare Chicago’s 2010 NFL season a success?
Consider it a week off for Lovie Smith’s lucky horseshoe as the Bears welcome the New England Patriots to Soldier Field this coming Sunday.
The perception of the Chicago Bears changes week to week. One week their destined for the playoffs, the next they’re doomed to get passed, by the Green Bay Packers. For the team, their only focus is on the next game.
Last Sunday, after the Bears upended Philly, I was eating crow. Seven days later, after watching them struggle to beat the better-but-still-bad Lions, I was about ready to cough it back up.
The month of November was a VERY good month to the Chicago Bears. The 31-26 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday at Soldier Field capped off an undefeated (4-0) month for Chicago.
With a lead the NFC North the Bears are don’t have to worry about what other teams are doing. But with a few losses that could change.
The Score’s Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten NFL teams heading into week 10. The Bears don’t make his top ten, but a win over the Vikings might just push them over the limit.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And of course tells you where the Bears stack up.
Even though the Bears were watching all of Sunday’s NFL action from their couch, they managed to lose.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And it probably won’t come as a surprise that the Bears aren’t in the list, but they’re not as far down as you might think.
In the latest installment of the Aikman Efficiency Ratings (click here for description), even the best analyst in the NFL today cannot explain why the Bears are 4-1. Through Week 5 of the NFL. Bears Offense Ranks […]
Our news has been image-driven since Kennedy and Nixon debated on television in 1960. Fifty years later, mouse clicks and pageviews are powered by what flashes, allures and titillates. So it’s no surprise that the […]
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.3956
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.556
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!