Former Bears quarterback Jim Miller is returning to the franchise he spent four seasons at quarterback with.
Reality checks are necessary every now and then.
Earlier this week, former Bears quarterback Jim Miller joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show and discussed the difficulty a gay athlete may have in the NFL.
Former Bears quarterback Jim Miller told The McNeil and Spiegel Show that it’s naive to think certain religious NFL players will openly accept a gay teammate.
One former Bears quarterback said the Bears would be wise to avoid a long-term deal with Cutler.
The White Sox head back to the Windy City from a solid road trip with a pair of milestones to celebrate alongside their home fans. They nearly had one more win to take along, too.
Since the Saints’ bounty system came to light late last week, it has been widely speculated that bounty systems are simply a part of the NFL.
To one former Bears quarterback, the Bears made the safe choice in hiring Phil Emery as their new general manager.
After another dismal performance in his fourth start as Bears quarterback, Caleb Hanie has his fair share of critics.
With Jay Cutler out for at least the foreseeable future, the Bears have no choice but to trust an inexperienced Caleb Hanie.
Up until the injury to Jay Cutler’s throwing hand, he was starting to look like an elite, franchise quarterback.
With the Bears on their bye week, former Bears quarterback Jim Miller joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to break down the Big Ten and the rest of the NFL.
During the Bears’ 34-29 victory on Sunday, the offense wasted two timeouts on one drive in the second half — former quarterback Jim Miller breaks it down.
There are some fans who can never feel comfortable about their team. In Chicago, there’s good reason for this as the city has a history of it’s team’s faltering.
here will be a lot of talk about matchups and story lines this week, as the Chicago Bears prepare for a rematch against the Seattle Seahawks. The most obvious story line? Revenge.
The last time Jay Cutler played postseason football was when he was in high school. Despite that long break from playoff action, Cutler is poised and read to make a run deep into the playoffs.
It can be said that the Bears’ success this season is related to the way Jay Cutler has been playing. And if you buy into that logic, then things can get even better for the Bears.
The Bears lost to the New England Patriots 36-7 on Sunday afternoon, in a snowy and cold day. It was the Bears’ first loss since October, and while they were able to keep their first place lead, the loss might also serve as a wake up call.
Jay Cutler and the rest of the offense has been playing much better since the bye week. According to former Bears’ quarterback Jim Miller, Cutler has been near perfect over the last two weeks.
It’s amazing what a few wins will do for a coach in the NFL. Before the season started there were some people who were counting down the days until Lovie was fired. Now, however, he might be making an argument for NFL Coach of the Year.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!