Carlos Boozer finished with 26 points and 14 rebounds for the Bulls, who were without Derrick Rose for the 99th straight game. Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler missed potential tying 3-pointers on the final possession of the season for Chicago, which dropped the last four games of the series.
It may seem like months ago, but it was just last week when the world was reintroduced to Filomena ‘Phyllis’ Tobias.
Bulls All-Star Joakim Noah has been named to the NBA’s All-Defensive first team.
I don’t like the Bulls team we have seen lately, the one acting like undisciplined, unprofessional idiots while antagonizing officials and whining about calls.
(CBS) Taj Gibson was fined $25,000 for his actions in Wednesday’s Game 2 loss to the Miami Heat, the NBA announced Friday. Gibson was ejected from the game after receiving back-t0-back technical fouls and was […]
The Miami-looking lady, passionately giving Joakim Noah the one-finger salute at last night’s Bulls-Heat game, has been identified.
Joakim Noah had a rough night.
If you have any recollection of the Miami Heat against the New York Knicks in a violent best-of-five, then last night’s Bulls game looked awfully familiar.
For any Bulls fan, Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals was just plain ugly.
It was the biggest postseason win in Miami Heat history, and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history.
Nate Robinson scored 34 points, and the Chicago Bulls wiped out a 14-point deficit late in regulation and beat the Brooklyn Nets 142-134 in triple overtime Saturday to take a 3-1 lead in the first-round playoff series.
Joakim Noah feels like he’s running on needles and Joe Johnson can probably sympathize.
rizzlies center Marc Gasol has won his first NBA Defensive Player of the Year award after anchoring the league’s stingiest defense.
Last night’s Game 2 in Brooklyn was just the kind of bounce back Jekyl follows Hyde game the Bulls have delivered all season long.
Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau ruled out point guard Derrick Rose for the opener of the Bulls’ first-round series against Brooklyn on Saturday but left open the possibility Rose could play later in the postseason.
While the Bulls won’t officially rule Joakim Noah out for their playoff series against the Nets, it’s unlikely the center will see much action.
After suffering a setback in Sunday’s loss against the Pistons, Bulls center Joakim Noah could sit out the last six games of the regular season.
Joakim Noah’s return to the court may have been short-lived.
The Bulls’ 99-85 loss to the Pistons dropped Chicago two games behind Brooklyn in the race for the fourth seed and a chance to host a first-round series in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Everyone is offering an opinion on Derrick Rose. It wouldn’t shock me if Jack Nicholson or the Dali Lama penned a thought on the Bulls fragile franchise star.
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!