Joe Roccasalva

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sickens ThreeThree people were taken to hospitals in serious condition after a carbon monoxide leak in an apartment building.
Elderly Woman Dies After Clothes Catch FireAn elderly woman was killed when her clothes caught fire as she attempted to light the pilot on a stove.

More From CBS Chicago

Super Bowl 50 Coverage
Daily Weather Reports Delivered To You!SIGN UP NOW: Get daily weather reports every morning from meteorologist Steve Baskerville!

Listen Live