With 18 games remaining the regular season, it’s safe to say the Blackhawks have lacked consistency this year.
In one of two moves the Blackhawks made before the trade deadline on Tuesday, the team sent defenseman John Scott to the Rangers for a fifth-round pick.
Don’t forget to join The Score’s Jay Zawaski tonight for Bud Light Hockey Night in Chicago at Fat Sam’s Pub in Orland Park from 7:00-8:30.
The Vancouver Canucks are taking advantage of the lack of accountability the NHL has provided with its hypocritical enforcement of league rules.
After winning the Stanley Cup, the Chicago Blackhawks went through a much publicized roster overhaul. A year later, the Blackhawks’ of season will be focused on filling team needs instead of cutting salary.
For the second straight game the Blackhawks routed the Canucks to avoid elimination form the Stanley Cup Playoffs. And also for the second straight game the two teams got into their fair share of skirmishes after the whistle.
The Blackhawks have fallen into the deepest of holes here in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Down 3-0 to the Canucks, Joel Quenneville knows how unenviable the situation is.
The list of walking wounded grows for the Blackhawks. Neither Bryan Bickell nor Tomas Kopecky will play Sunday night for the Hawks, although coach Joel Quenneville said both of them got “consideration.” John Scott will suit up in one spot.
The Boston Bruins’ Shawn Thornton received roughly 40 stitches above his eye after he got cut during Tuesday night’s game against the Chicago Blackhawks, but something else from that game has him angry.
The Chicago Blackhawks and Colorado Avalanche are dealing with injuries to key players while attempting to keep pace in the Western Conference.
John Scott hasn’t played the way most expected. Hopefully Saturday’s fight will be a sign of good things to come.
By Connor McKnight– The Blackhawks are set to host the St. Louis Blues tonight and John Scott knows he could see some increased time on the ice… or in the penalty box. “You look at […]
The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed defenseman Jordan Hendry to a one-year contact. The 26-year old from Nokomis, Saskatchewan native played in 43 games last year for the Blackhawks and tallied eight points (2 G, 6A) […]
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!