John Wayne Gacy
John Wayne Gacy was known to have worked inside and around a home where his mom once lived. CBS 2′s Mike Puccinelli has exclusive video from inside that building.
A 41-year-old New Jersey missing person’s case has been solved as a result of an ongoing investigation to identify the unnamed victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.
The search for more possible victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy is now in the hands of the FBI.
The Cook County Sheriff’s office says there’s no indication that more victims of John Wayne Gacy are buried on Northwest Side property where Gacy’s mother lived.
For the first time, a sample of John Wayne Gacy’s blood has been entered into a nationwide system to see whether Gacy committed more than the 33 murders that authorities know about.
Detectives have begun taking a new tack in their effort to pin cold cases on serial killers like John Wayne Gacy.
For decades, Sherry Marino doubted that her son was one of serial killer John Wayne Gacy’s victims — and on Thursday, DNA tests confirmed the remains she received were not her son, her lawyers told the Chicago Sun-Times.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart has made a new request to the State’s Attorney’s office to search the backyard of a Northwest side apartment building in hopes of finding new evidence in the murders of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.
Family members of an Illinois man who went missing 34 years ago will finally lay his remains to rest.
Cook County Sheriff’s investigators trying to identify victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy have solved the unrelated case of a missing man from Peoria, whose body was found on a mountainside in Utah two years ago.
The possibility that more victims of John Wayne Gacy could be buried on the Northwest Side has prompted the Cook County sheriff to push once again for a dig on private property.
The Cook County Sheriff’s office has received more lab test results, as they try to attach a name to John Wayne Gacy’s seven unidentified victims.
Investigators hope to learn in the next couple of weeks whether any more unknown victims of John Gacy have been identified.
Sheriff’s police wanted access to the property to use radar and cadaver-smelling dogs before potentially digging at the site. But a prosecutor determined a search warrant did not pass legal muster to present to a judge.
Two Chicago lawyers have taken a fresh look at the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of three of serial killer John Wayne Gacy’s victims, and have concluded that he had at least one accomplice.
Serial killer John Wayne Gacy spoke exclusively to CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson in 1992. Here is the revealing, and sometimes disturbing, story.
Another man who had been believed to be a victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy has been found alive, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart announced Wednesday.
There could soon be two movie adaptations of the book written by serial killer John Wayne Gacy’s lawyer.
One of the unknown victims of John Wayne Gacy has been identified, more than 30 years after his death at the hands of one of the nation’s most notorious serial killers.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart could know this week whether one or more of John Wayne Gacy’s eight previously unidentified victims has now been tentatively identified.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.4254
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!