John Wayne Gacy
For more than two decades, a local family thought their loved one was a victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy. But this week, he turned up alive and was reunited with his family on Tuesday.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart says dozens of families have come forward in an effort to identify the remaining victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.
An orthodontist who helped identify victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy is defending his work, after a Chicago woman got a judge’s consent to exhume the body she doesn’t believe was her son.
In the first 24 hours of the latest attempt to identify the eight unidentified victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart says authorities have received a flood of calls.
A crime scene investigator who worked the Gacy home site almost 33 years ago is wondering how much success the sheriff’s office will have even now in identifying the remains.
The remains of eight unidentified victims of John Wayne Gacy were secretly exhumed last spring.
A Cook County judge has ordered that the remains of a boy, identified decades ago as one of John Wayne Gacy’s victims, be exhumed so that his mother can learn whether it’s really her son.
A mother wants a victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy exhumed, to prove once and for all whether the teenage boy was her son.
It’s been 17 years since he was executed for killing 33 young men, but the name John Wayne Gacy still sends shivers up the spine.
A new book re-examines one of the most shocking crimes ever – John Wayne Gacy’s murder of 34 boys and young men in the 1970s.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!