In early April, the Cubs’ brass came under fire after Sun-Times Cubs reporter Gordon Wittenmyer told The Mully and Hanley Show he thought Theo Epstein and Co. were going about their rebuilding process all wrong.
Top Cubs prospect Jorge Soler has been suspended five games for charging at an opposing team’s dugout with a bat.
Top Cubs prospect Jorge Soler reportedly charged his opponent’s dugout wielding a bat during a game Wednesday night in Daytona Beach.
Slow down. Calm yourself. Take a pill or adopt a billy goat as a pet. But please, please stop thinking the Cubs will win 90 games. They won’t win 80 and might be lucky to get past 70.
The 2013 Cubs are fait accompli, and there are only so many ways for someone to write that the team is going to be bad again.
After 101 losses – and 61 uninteresting wins – the 2012 Cubs season is finally, thankfully and mercifully over.
The Chicago Cubs have signed Cuban outfielder Jorge Soler to a nine-year, $30 million deal. The Cubs announced the deal before Saturday’s game against the Houston Astros.
According to a report from Joel Sherman of the New York Post, the Chicago Cubs have acquired Cuban prospect Jorge Soler.
According to a report, the Cubs may be on the verge of signing 19-year-old old Cuban prospect Jorge Soler for $27 million.
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!