The slain nephew of actress-singer Jennifer Hudson, who would have turned 11 Tuesday, is being remembered with a giveaway of school supplies for thousands.
William Balfour, the man convicted of murdering three members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, has been sentenced to three consecutive life terms in prison.
A Cook County judge has released the video of convicted killer William Balfour being questioned by police in the murders of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Jurors have wrapped up a second day of deliberations in the trial of the man accused of killing singer/actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, with no word on a verdict.
Jurors began deliberating Wednesday in the murder trial of the man accused of killing Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family, but were sequestered for the night after more than 4 1/2 hours of deliberations, and will go back to work on Thursday.
A friend of the man charged with killing Jennifer Hudson’s family members helped prosecutors fill in some gaps in their case on Monday, telling jurors about seeing William Balfour with the alleged murder weapon, and about a panicked phone call on the day of the murders.
DNA evidence – or the lack of it – took center stage Wednesday at the trial of the man charged with killing three members of entertainer Jennifer Hudson’s family, as the defense shined a spotlight on the lack of physical evidence tying the alleged killer to the crime.
A witness in the trial of the man accused of killing members of actress Jennifer Hudson’s family says he saw the defendant spying on the Hudson family’s home in the summer before the murders.
Prosecutors continued to build their case Monday in the trial of the man accused of killing three members of singer Jennifer Hudson’s family, calling a series of police officers who testified about finding the gun allegedly used in the slayings, and collecting other crucial evidence.
The trial judge has agreed to release a 911 tape that was played in court in the trial of William Balfour, the man charged with killing three members of Jennifer Hudson’s family.
The chief justice of the Illinois Supreme Court is weighing in on the restrictions the trial judge has placed on tweeting from the courtroom in the trial of William Balfour.
Murder defendant William Balfour confessed to the murders of Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew shortly after the killings occurred, a girlfriend of the suspect testified Friday.
A family friend of singer Jennifer Hudson testified Thursday that accused Hudson family killer William Balfour repeatedly threatened to kill the Hudsons while attending a child’s birthday party a few months before the murders.
More graphic photos took center stage on Wednesday at the third day of trial for the man charged with killing three members of Jennifer Hudson’s family, as prosecutors showed jurors pictures of her 7-year-old nephew, Julian King.
A day after singer Jennifer Hudson and her sister, Julia Hudson, provided emotional testimony about the murders of their mother, brother and Julia’s 7-year-old son, prosecutors shifted their focus to crime scene evidence at the trial of Julia’s ex-husband, William Balfour.
A full jury has been selected in the trial of William Balfour, the man charged with killing three members of Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family.
Prospective jurors in the Jennifer Hudson family murder trial will have to answer a lot of questions to show what they know about the singer.
The first step of jury selection began Thursday in the trial of William Balfour, the man charged with murder in the deaths of three members of Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family.
Prosecutors say the man accused of killing the family of actress Jennifer Hudson told Hudson’s sister Julia: “I’m going to kill your family first, then kill you.”
The man accused of killing three members of singer Jennifer Hudson’s family is scheduled for trial in less two more months, but already there is some heavy legal wrangling over who will testify.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!