Is Donald Trump a “reprehensible” conman who ripped off an Evanston grandmother and “stole her faith in other people?” Or is he being unfairly sued by a “sophisticated investor” who bought two hotel condos in the Trump Tower “with her eyes wide open” but got buyer’s remorse and backed out?
A prosecutor told jurors before they began deliberations Friday that a one-time suburban Chicago water official lied about drawing village water from a well tainted with a cancer-causing chemical, while her attorney declared her a scapegoat of an inner circle of powerful men.
Jurors Thursday will resume weighing whether Is Drew Peterson a cold-blooded killer, or a victim of an overzealous prosecution.
William Balfour, the former brother-in-law of Jennifer Hudson, was found guilty Friday of killing three members of the singer’s family in 2008.
Jurors have wrapped up a second day of deliberations in the trial of the man accused of killing singer/actress Jennifer Hudson’s family, with no word on a verdict.
Jurors began deliberating Wednesday in the murder trial of the man accused of killing Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson’s family, but were sequestered for the night after more than 4 1/2 hours of deliberations, and will go back to work on Thursday.
Jury deliberations continue later Wednesday morning in the trial of a Chicago police charged in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
A federal judge has replaced a juror at the shakedown trial of a clout-heavy Illinois businessman and told the new jury to start deliberations from scratch.
Jurors began sorting Wednesday through three weeks of testimony against a longtime Illinois powerbroker in the last trial related to a nearly decade-long federal investigation of ousted Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
A verdict has been reached on all but two counts in the re-trial of deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
The ninth day of deliberations is underway for jurors deciding the fate of deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
The jury in Rod Blagojevich’s corruption retrial wrapped up its 8th day of deliberations on Wednesday without reaching a verdict.
The federal jury deciding former Gov. Rod Blagojevich’s fate finished its seventh day of deliberations on Tuesday without reaching a verdict.
The jury in Rod Blagojevich’s corruption retrial wrapped up another day of deliberations on Monday without reaching a verdict.
Jurors in Rod Blagojevich’s retrial have gone home for the weekend after asking the judge to clarify an instruction regarding 10 of the 20 counts against the former governor.
As jurors enter their fifth day of deliberations in the retrial of deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich, his former attorney Sam Adam Jr. says he expects an acquittal or a hung jury.
Another day of jury deliberations has wrapped up without a verdict in Rod Blagojevich’s corruption retrial.
Jurors in the corruption retrial of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich wrapped up their third day of deliberations on Tuesday without reaching a verdict, but they did send their first note to the judge.
The federal jury in Rod Blagojevich’s corruption trial officially went home Friday afternoon after beginning to deliberate the deposed governor’s fate.
The corruption retrial of ousted Gov. Rod Blagojevich was passed to a jury Thursday, after federal prosecutor’s and defense attorneys offered their final arguments.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!