With a high-profile triple murder trial underway in DuPage County with a camera in the courtroom, Cook County’s chief judge was left wondering when Chicago would be able to follow suit within its own court system.
A woman was killed when the car she was driving crashed head-on into a semi truck in northern Kankakee County on Wednesday afternoon, state police said.
They say they’re drowning in their water bills; scores of angry customers of Aqua Illinois say they have to think twice now about everyday tasks like taking a shower, washing the dishes, or even using the bathroom.
PEOTONE, Ill. (CBS) — The latest Illiana Expressway proposals go before the public Tuesday and Wednesday night in Illinois and Northwest Indiana. As WBBM Newsradio’s Bernie Tafoya reports, the Illinois and Indiana transportation departments will […]
An arrest warrant has been issued for the man suspected of shooting a co-worker at a warehouse in far south suburban Manteno.
A man has been shot in downstate Manteno and a suspect is on the run.
The Kankakee County sheriff’s office says the death of a Cub scout who fell on a hike Saturday appears to be a tragic accident.
Everyone’s attentions may be turned to the $325 million Powerball jackpot, but the growing grand prize for the Mega Millions lottery isn’t anything to scoff at.
Clean up crews were hard at work clearing away debris and salvaging whatever property they could in St. Anne.
Tornadoes can hit at any time of year, but here in the Midwest, they’re more likely in April, May and June and more likely in certain areas near Chicago.
The cold weather that plagued last week is behind us at last, but a wet and rainy week lies ahead.
Speed appears to be the cause of a crash that left a motorcyclist dead.
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!