Keating Avenue

Two Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Skokie GarageCrews responded to a call for assistance at a garage in the 8100 block of Keating Avenue about 5:45 a.m. Saturday, according to Skokie police. A 21-year-old man and 18-year-old woman were found dead at the scene.
13 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In SkokieInvestigators blamed the leak on a faulty furnace at the apartment building in the 8000 block of Keating Avenue.
2 Critically Injured In House Explosion On Southwest SideA house was flattened in an explosion early Sunday morning in the West Lawn neighborhood on the Southwest Side and two people were critically hurt.