Four people were injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.
The outbound Kennedy Expressway was shut down for more than three hours Monday morning, after one person was killed and two others injured in a crash near the Cumberland Avenue exit.
A man died early Tuesday when he suffered an apparent heart attack and crashed into a median barrier on the Kennedy Expy.
Relief could be on the way for commuters frustrated by the consistent gridlock they face on the Circle Interchange just west of downtown.
A car chase that started in southwest suburban Burbank and ended in a crash in north suburban Niles injured two people Thursday night, police said.
Seven people were injured during crashes on I-90 early Tuesday — just one of several accidents that police said occurred on Chicago-area expressways in the early hours of the new year.
A police sergeant returning home from work was seriously injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway Tuesday morning, police said.
A woman is dead after the driver of a fast moving car lost control of her vehicle early Sunday.
Four people were injured — three critically — in an accident on the Kennedy Expressway early Saturday.
Some residents of the trendy Bucktown neighborhood want to see a homeless encampment taken down, but it appears that the law is on the side of the people living there. One resident said passersby need to stop “feeding the bears.”
The public got a glimpse on Thursday of some of the ideas being considered to ease congestion at the Chicago Circle interchange.
Alcohol is being blamed in a weekend crash that killed a 23-year-old woman on the Kennedy Expressway.
Alcohol is believed to be a factor in a 3-car crash on the Kennedy Expressway Sunday morning that led to the death of a 23-year-old woman.
A man died late Saturday after he was found unresponsive in a vehicle stranded on the Kennedy Expressway.
A driver hit a guardrail and died after losing control of his vehicle on the Kennedy Expressway overnight.
A biker was killed when he was thrown from his motorcycle on the Eisenhower Expressway and landed on the Kennedy Expressway Tuesday night at the Circle Interchange in the South Loop, police said.
With less than a month until the NATO summit in Chicago, the alderman whose ward will be most affected by security efforts was urging people to leave town during the summit, but the city’s top cop was downplaying potential disruptions.
The state is looking to ease traffic congestion at Chicago’s Circle Interchange just west of downtown.
A motorist was charged with driving under the influence after rear-ending an ambulance on a ramp from the Kennedy Expressway to the northbound Tri-State Tollway Friday night.
One person was killed overnight in a motorcycle accident on the Kennedy Expressway.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!