Parts of the Kennedy Expressway were closed overnight, after a chunk of concrete came crashing down onto the roadway.
Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose was rear-ended Tuesday afternoon while driving on the Kennedy Expressway.
A pedestrian was criticallly injured Saturday afternoon when she was struck by a vehicle on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side.
The outbound Kennedy Expressway was shut down at Division Street early Wednesday, following a pin-in accident involving a wrong-way driver.
Traffic was light Monday morning as many drivers had the day off for Presidents’ Day, but getting around on the Kennedy Expressway was still difficult after four vehicles were involved in a crash.
A sport-utility vehicle went out of control and slammed into a side wall on the inbound Kennedy Expressway early Tuesday, leaving the driver slightly injured and causing a massive traffic jam approaching downtown.
Eastbound Fullerton Avenue was blocked early Monday at the Kennedy Expressway, after a crash took down a traffic light pole.
Three people were critically injured early Saturday when a car rolled over on the Irving Park Road ramp of the Kennedy Expressway (I-94).
A wrong-way driver was arrested early Monday morning after nearly hitting a state trooper making a traffic stop on the Kennedy Expressway.
One person was hospitalized early Tuesday after a crash on the Kennedy Expressway.
A multi-vehicle pileup early Tuesday shut down the inbound Kennedy Expressway, causing a major headache for early-morning commuters.
A man was charged with aggravated assault after an off-duty Chicago Police officer shot a person who allegedly pointed a gun at him early Sunday in the River North neighborhood.
Five people – four of them minors – were seriously injured in a rollover crash Sunday morning on the Kennedy Expressway on the North Side.
A deer found its way onto the CTA rail tracks in the middle of the Kennedy Expressway early Wednesday, only to be struck and killed by a train.
A multi-vehicle crash tied up traffic for miles on the outbound Kennedy Expressway as the morning rush began Thursday.
A giant banner hanging from the columns of a church just west of the Kennedy Expressway, near Armitage Avenue, proclaims “Save the Dome.”
What started out as a Homeland Security hearing turned into a protest in the streets on Wednesday.
It’s a little harder to get from the Tri-State Tollway to the Kennedy Expressway now, as the ramp leading to Interstate 90 is closed for a reconstruction project.
Sure enough, another inch of rain fell on the already-wet Chicago area Monday night and Tuesday morning, and widespread flooding has been reported.
A five-vehicle pileup took out four lanes of the outbound Kennedy Expressway this morning.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5015
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!