Earlier this week it was confirmed that Kevin Sanders, a 33-year-old paramedic and firefighter, was among the dead. The blast in West, Texas last week injured hundreds.
Two home burglary suspects were killed and a third was critically hurt as they fled police on Wednesday in Gary, Ind.
A man was shot and killed while driving in the West Pullman neighborhood Wednesday on the South Side.
A 16-year-old girl died on Saturday following a traffic crash in southwest suburban Lockport.
A vehicle fatally struck a pedestrian early Saturday.
The victims were standing on the sidewalk in the 5000 block of North Winthrop Avenue about 9:30 p.m. when two male suspects walked up and started shooting,
Police have run into a snag in their investigation into an early-morning accident Saturday that killed one man and injured his brother.
A bicyclist was struck and killed by a truck on the near North Side Friday.
A minivan struck and killed an 84-year-old woman as she crossed the street Monday evening near her home in the West Ridge neighborhood on the Far North Side.
A bicyclist died Thursday night after she collided with an ice cream truck a few blocks away from her home in the South Side Chatham neighborhood.
A 20-year-old man killed his boyfriend’s dogs and left them in a suitcase while pretending to help look for them, police said in issuing an arrest warrant, the Herald-News is reporting.
In 2009, a boy was killed by an employee at a Lincolnshire day care center, and the trial of the owner on obstruction of justice charges was to begin soon.
Four members of a prominent Naperville family have been killed in a tragic traffic accident while on vacation in India.
A Palatine man stands charged with felony animal cruelty, after throwing a cat so hard to the ground that the animal had to be put down.
The family of a woman killed on the Eisenhower Expressway shortly after her release on drunken driving charges says she should never have been left alone.
A 6-year-old boy died Sunday night after a television fell on him in his northwest suburban Arlington Heights home.
Eight men were killed in acts of violence throughout the city and suburbs over the weekend, with two of dead men victims of an especially violent weekend in near west suburban Maywood.
Services will be held later this week for a southwest suburban soldier who was killed in Iraq last week.
A bicyclist from Oak Lawn is dead after crashing into a retail store window.
While the nation celebrates the news of Osama bin Laden’s death, it provides just small comfort to those who lost loved ones on Sept. 11, 2001.
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!