We’re just minutes into the post-Lovie Smith era, but as we await official word from general manager Phil Emery, I thought I’d take a quick glance at a few names to watch for the Bears’ new head coaching vacancy.
After going 11-2 in 2009, the Iowa Hawkeyes appeared to be joining the upper echelon of the Big Ten.
Welcome to college football in 2012, Big Ten. The rest of the country has been waiting for you.
Adam Hoge breaks down which Big Ten coaches are on the hot seat this season and which coaches are completely safe.
When the Big Ten expanded to twelve teams, the Nebraska-Iowa matchup seemed like a no-brainer to turn into a rivalry. And now that game will get rivalry-like billing.
After an intense workout in late January, 13 Iowa players ended up in the hospital. Their coach Kirk Ferentz is still confused as to why so many of his players were hospitalized. He claims the workouts were safe and plans to continue them in the future.
What a weird weekend in college football. I still don’t know what to say about the Illinois-Michigan game. There are a lot of high scoring football games where you just give credit to the offenses for making plays, but this wasn’t one of those.
(WSCR) – At 5-1 the Northwestern Wildcats are still very much in the hunt for a Big Ten title, but losing at home two weeks ago to Purdue didn’t do them any favors. The Wildcats’ […]
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!