Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls have two things they want to accomplish before the regular season ends. And they can make ground on both of them by beating the New York Knicks on Tuesday night.
The Chicago Bulls have had a great season so far, they’ve reached the 60-win mark, clinched the Eastern Conference’s No. 1 seed and have the frontrunner for the league’s MVP award.
At the peak of his global celebrity, Michael Jordan’s pitch to potential consumers of his branded products was refreshingly direct.
Tom Thibodeau was hired to improve the Bulls’ defense, but it’s possible that he has done much more than that.
Ah, the trade deadline! Speculation and rumors are tossed around more during this time of the season than bean bags in a corn-hole tournament.
The three-ring circus surrounding Carmelo Anthony is over. Let the speculation about how Anthony will fit in with the Knicks and who lost in the trade begin.
Attention New York Knicks fans: if you are wondering when you are going to win your first NBA Championship since 1973…I will let you in on a little secret, okay?
The drawn out Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes may have finally come to a close. According to the Associated Press, the New York Knicks have reached a deal with the Denver Nuggets.
The ongoing saga of Carmelo Anthony has been mere background noise for the Bulls fan.
The NBA trade deadline is February 24 – only a week away and I can’t wait. Not because I’m excited to see what team superstar Carmelo Anthony ends up with, but for all the speculation surrounding him to be over
The last thing Derrick Rose wants to do is talk about his game. Ask him about any of his violent dunks or contortionist rushes to the rim, and he looks like you just told him he’s headed to a three-hour dentist appointment.
Despite big efforts from Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer, the Bulls still dropped their Christmas Day game to the New York Knicks.
Dasher and Dancer. Cookies and Milk. Mistle and Toe. And … NBA and Basketball?
LeBron James joining the Miami Heat was the signature moment during the free-agent rush last summer. However, it wasn’t the only move that has shaken up the Eastern Conference standings early this season.
By David Schuster– When it comes to the NBA there’s always a learning curve for rookies and that same learning curve applies to first time coaches. Enter Tom Thibodeau who is in his first year […]
Derrick Rose is leading the NBA in scoring, averaging 33.5 points per game, and Joakim Noah leads the league in rebounding, averaging 18 rebounds per game. Rose and Noah lead the Bulls against the undefeated Trail Blazers on the West Side.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5351
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!