What’s been expected for days is now official: The Bulls have traded shooting guard Kyle Korver to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for a trade exception and cash considerations.
Pending a physical, the Bulls traded Kyle Korver to the Atlanta Hawks Friday.
Owning a late first-round pick in the NBA draft is supposed to be a sign of success. Unless it’s due to a prescient trade, high picks are for last year’s losers.
What’s the point of playing 66 games with postseason determination if that doesn’t continue into the actual playoffs?
Hours after the Bulls were dealt the most devastating blow in recent memory with the loss of Derrick Rose for the season, Kyle Korver reached out to Rose on Facebook.
The Bulls went up 1-0 against the Philadelphia 76ers but their confidence was shaken with another setback to Derrick Rose.
Kyle Korver scored 20 points to help the Chicago Bulls defeat the Indiana Pacers 92-87 on Wednesday night and inch closer to claiming the top overall seed in the NBA playoffs.
Richard Hamilton scored 20 points, Luol Deng added 19 and the Chicago Bulls, playing without Derrick Rose again, beat the New York Knicks 98-86 Tuesday night.
No need to be too concerned about the outcome, really, since one made free-throw at the end of regulation flips the script.
If Rose is healthy, Korver believes the team can fight through the injuries and shortened schedule to bring the Bulls the seventh NBA championship in franchise history.
Not since early February of 2011 had the Bulls lost two in a row. It was a streak that spanned 86 games but it’s a streak that’s now over. With Monday night’s 99-93 defeat to Houston the Bulls have lost back to back games under Tom Thibodeau for only the 5th time in his tenure.
Russell Westbrook scored 27 points, Kevin Durant added 26 points and 10 rebounds and the Oklahoma City Thunder used a dominating third quarter to beat Chicago 92-78 on Sunday and move within a game of the Bulls in the race for the NBA’s best record.
Stacey King’s TV analysis of Bulls games is zooming over the water toward the ramp, as onlookers crowd the beachfront.
Ty Lawson tied a season high with 27 points, Arron Afflalo added 22 and the Denver Nuggets shot 50 percent Monday night to beat the Chicago Bulls 108-91.
John Lucas scored all 13 of his points in the fourth quarter, Luol Deng had 17 points and 10 rebounds, and the Chicago Bulls rallied to beat the Toronto Raptors 94-82 on Wednesday night.
Catch up with the latest news on the Bulls injuries, if tired legs played into their loss Thursday night and what some players are already looking forward to despite being months and months away.
Derrick Rose scored 32 points, including the go-ahead jumper with 19.4 seconds left, and the Chicago Bulls closed with an 8-0 run to beat the New Orleans Hornets 99-95 Tuesday night.
Carlos Boozer scored 20 points, Derrick Rose and Luol Deng each added 16, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Milwaukee Bucks 110-91 on Wednesday night.
The Bulls improved to 24-7 on the season and guaranteed head coach Tom Thibodeau an appearance as the head coach of the Eastern Conference squad in the 2012 NBA All-Star Game.
Luol Deng came through with 23 points and a career-high 11 assists, and the Chicago Bulls escaped with a 121-115 victory over the Sacramento Kings after watching a 19-point, fourth-quarter lead dwindle to two.
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!