A 15-year-old girl and two men are dead, and at least eight other people were wounded by gunfire throughout the city Tuesday, police said.
A man was fatally shot Friday night in the Back of the Yards neighborhood on the South Side.
A West Town neighborhood man became the city’s first homicide victim of the New Year, which so far has seen at least ten other people wounded in separate shootings, authorities said.
Six people were forced from their homes overnight when a fire broke out in the Englewood neighborhood.
It was another violent night in Chicago, with one man killed and five others injured in shootings in a period of just one hour.
A young man was shot and killed Monday night just blocks from the University of Illinois at Chicago campus.
Police are searching for a gunman who shot and killed a 15-year-old boy Wednesday night in the Englewood neighborhood.
Work to replace an aging water main in the Pilsen neighborhood was almost done Wednesday morning, but the cleanup may take a long time.
Crews have patched a 36-inch water main that ruptured in the Pilsen neighborhood Monday night, but full repairs were still underway and residents were still facing a long cleanup process after homes and businesses were flooded.
An Englewood neighborhood father is facing gun charges, after the man’s son accidentally shot his baby brother with an unattended firearm.
A baby boy was taken to the hospital Wednesday night after being shot in the leg at a home in Englewood.
A man dressed in woman’s garb and a wig and mask tried to abduct four young girls in the Englewood neighborhood this week with the line, “Scooby Doo wants to play with you,” police say.
Autopsy results were expected Friday on a woman who was found raped and murdered in a vacant building in the Englewood neighborhood.
It was another violent weekend in Chicago, with gunfire and stabbings killing six people and leaving at least 21 hurt – including a 7-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl..
A 27-year-old man with autism is missing from his Englewood neighborhood home again, after vanishing twice before in recent months.
A 55-year-old man was killed and at least 14 others were wounded in shootings throughout the city between late Saturday and Sunday morning, including five men wounded in separate shootings during a violent 20-minute period on the South Side.
A 55-year-old man is dead after being shot Saturday night in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side.
A 26-year-old autistic man has now been missing from his home near Sherman Park for seven months, police said.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!