A runaway horse named Geraldo snarled busy traffic along Interstate 80 in northwest Indiana during rush hour and escaped unscathed.
A high school business teacher has been removed from campus after posting a threatening message to some of his students on a chalk board.
The westbound Borman Expressway (I-80/94) was shut down in Northwest Indiana Tuesday morning, after a flatbed semi-truck flipped over.
A Gary, Ind., man has been found guilty of criminal recklessness in a road rage incident.
The Lake County, Ind., coroner is set to examine some human bones, which were found in a wooded area near a junkyard in Lake Station.
One-year-old Landon Teel and his brother, 3-year-old Andrew Collins, have made miraculous recoveries from the fire that killed their mother. CBS 2′s Suzanne Le Mignot talks with family members.
Three people were killed, and four others were injured, in separate fires in Chicago and Northwest Indiana over the weekend.
Indiana State Police say the seatbelt worn by a truck driver whose semi pulling a trailer filled with packaged meat rolled over on I-80/94 Tuesday morning likely prevented him from suffering serious injury.
A semi-tractor trailer truck hauling a load of French fries rolled over while trying to exit I-80 in northwest Indiana on Thursday.
A Lake Station, Ind. man has been charged with seven felony counts involving the molestation of an 11-year-old girl.
Two lanes of the Borman Expressway (Interstate 80-94) were shut down this morning, after a man was killed when his pickup truck rear-ended a semi hauling plate steel.
Indiana State Police say it was apparently road rage that led to shots being fired into a car on Interstate 80 last night.
The man who bought a storage lockerful of personal effects that belonged to a female Marine killed in Pakistan is relenting. He’ll return the items for free but he’s having trouble reaching the family.
A man allegedly tried to scare away a group of children and killed a 9-year-old girl.
A roadside assistance worker changing a flat tire on a semi was killed along southbound Interstate 65 in Northwest Indiana.
Victim’s body was partially dismembered, thrown into back of driver’s pick-up truck.
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.193
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!