The federal government is going after Lance Armstrong’s money. As much as it can get.
The problem is in the word still being used that immediately brings to mind deception, lies and fraud.
Lance Armstrong will not do a tell-all interview under oath with the agency that exposed his performance-enhancing drug use and took his seven Tour de France titles.
It sounds simple enough: before you decide to whip up the next inspirational sports legend to sell to the world, check to see if he’s already spent time in jail.
Public surveys from Nielsen/E-Poll show that Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is currently the fourth most disliked athlete in America.
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
Lance Armstrong confessed to using performance-enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France during an interview with Oprah Winfrey, reversing more than a decade of denial.
Lance Armstrong has finally come clean.
If you say something enough, it eventually becomes true, right?
A person familiar with the situation says Lance Armstrong confessed to Oprah Winfrey during an interview Monday that he used performance-enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France.
After more than a decade of denying that he doped to win the Tour de France seven times, Armstrong was scheduled to sit down Monday for what has been trumpeted as a “no-holds barred,”
In the wake of his lifetime ban from cycling and the doping charges hurled against him, Lance Armstrong will be interviewed on television by Oprah Winfrey next week.
By Dan Bernstein- CBSChicago.com Senior Columnist (CBS) Hey, folks. It’s me, Lance. How’s it going? First, I just want to say thanks for buying all of the yellow bracelets and all the products I’ve endorsed. […]
Instead of honoring public figures who have had a good year, GQ instead came up with a list featuring the least influential people of 2012.
Lance Armstrong has cut formal ties with his cancer-fighting charity to avoid further damage brought by doping charges and being stripped of his seven Tour de France titles.
The stripping of Lance Armstrong’s seven Tour de France titles may have consequences that affect much more than the sport of cycling.
Oakley is the latest sponsor to drop Lance Armstrong, after cycling’s governing body stripped him of his Tour de France titles and banned him for life following doping allegations.
The international cycling governing body is stripping Lance Armstrong of his seven Tour de France titles.
The case against Lance Armstrong’s credibility took another turn when a report surfaced that Lance Armstrong may have bribed opponents to let him win races.
Just one question for this week’s TFMB because, well, I said so.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 9 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 9 hours ago