Have you ever wondered how that lasagna, or that spaghetti is made? Take one look inside Foulds pasta in Libertyville and you’ll get a lesson in the art of pasta.
Do you have what it takes to be senior management? If so, now is the time to act.
For the second time in less than two weeks, an employee of a northwest suburban Libertyville spa has been arrested on prostitution charges.
For the second time in five days, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is announcing that he’s lured an employer from the suburbs to the city.
U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) says Motorola Mobility’s decision to relocate to Chicago from Libertyville is another example of Mayor Rahm Emanuel raiding the suburbs to help city.
Police are searching for a man who sprayed a Libertyville Walgreens employee in the face with mace when she caught him stealing boxes of Allegra.
A teen from Libertyville has found himself in police custody, after ringing in the new year by driving onto sidewalks and people’s lawns.
The Salvation Army has literally struck gold with several anonymous donors in the northern suburbs.
A Metra train was delayed for half an hour Tuesday morning after slamming into an empty car in Libertyville.
Motorola Mobility, the smartphone maker based in Libertyville, will cut 800 jobs worldwide — but a company spokeswoman said the downsizing has nothing to do with the company’s planned $12.5 billion takeover by search giant Google.
A Libertyville hairstylist has just returned from the adventure of a lifetime – she swam the English Channel at age 28.
The new school year means new cell phone privileges for Libertyville and Vernon Hills High School students.
Google has struck a deal to buy Libertyville-based Motorola Mobility Holdings for $12.5 billion in cash.
A brief round of thunderstorms in the wee hours Wednesday knocked out power to thousands of customers in Libertyville.
A northwest suburban man who was employed as a senior software engineer with the Chicago-based CME Group, was arrested Friday after being charged with theft of trade secrets.
A fire ripped through a home in north suburban Libertyville Wednesday afternoon, causing severe damage and the closure of a major portion of a nearby street.
The Michaels craft store chain is facing more trouble, now having been hit with a second lawsuit after disclosing its checkout line pin pads were subjected to tampering.
It looks like Motorola will be staying in its Libertyville home.
Three antique gas pumps and a chrome barber’s chair base, which had been stored outside a Libertyville gas station for the past 20 years, were stolen last week.
A 26-year-old north suburban man has been charged with arson for allegedly starting two fires and attempting to start two others in Libertyville last week.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!