Chicago police are investigating two robberies early Wednesday morning that may have been committed by the same man.
Seniors say the portion of this route now on the endangered list keeps them connected to city life. They took their concerns to a CTA hearing Monday night. CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports.
Structural engineers were checking out a building in Skokie Tuesday morning after as high-speed crash.
Some neighbors are furious at a plan by the Chicago Transit Authority that would the No. 11 Lincoln Avenue bus from Lincoln Square to Lincoln Park.
Traffic was disrupted early Monday when a water main broke and flooded busy Lincoln Avenue in the Lincoln Park-Old Town neighborhood.
Firefighters remained on the scene early Tuesday, after flames roared through three homes in the North Center neighborhood, near the busy junction of Lincoln and Damen avenues and Irving Park Road.
A full 130 years after opening its first facility in the Lincoln Park neighborhood, Children’s Memorial Hospital is leaving the neighborhood behind for a shiny new facility in Streeterville.
he Winnetka house made famous in the movie “Home Alone” has been sold for $1.585 million, according to a published report.
A 4-year-old girl is dead and her mother, father and brother were hospitalized after a rollover crash Saturday morning in south suburban Dolton.
After being shuttered for six years, the Hotel Lincoln at the corner of Clark Street and Lincoln Avenue will reopen in the coming months.
The Old Town School of Folk Music has unveiled its new, state-of-the-art addition.
A Chicago grandmother wants her lost camera back so badly that she has posted signs on Lincoln Avenue in the Northcenter neighborhood, hoping to appeal to the right person’s Christmas spirit.
Police are looking for a man and woman who tried to lure a 10-year-old boy into a car near Lincoln and California avenues earlier this month.
A 27-year-old Englewood neighborhood woman stands charged with forcing an underage girl to have sex with strangers.
A man was left in critical condition after being stabbed in the Lincoln Park neighborhood overnight, on a stretch of Lincoln Avenue that is home to a busy nightlife district.
Ald. Pat O’Connor (40th), a former lifeguard, came to the rescue of a young man who was clobbered by a car as he rode his bicycle through a Northwest Side intersection on Thursday.
A man robbed a Bank of America branch in the Lakeview neighborhood Tuesday morning.
A 75-year-old Uptown man his died, after the minivan he was driving slammed into a median barrier on busy Lincoln Avenue over the weekend.
The Blues Festival is officially underway in Grant Park, with five stages and tributes to two legends.
A crash following a carjacking in Morton Grove has left one man dead and a woman critically injured.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!