At least nine people were hurt in shootings across the city late Friday into early Saturday.
Police have issued a community alert for the Little Village neighborhood in the wake of a rash of robberies.
One man was critically hurt and another seriously wounded when an argument turned violent in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood early Sunday.
Four people are dead, and two others are critically injured, after a crash at 31st Street and Kedzie Avenue in the Little Village neighborhood overnight.
Seven people are dead and at least another 21 people have been wounded in acts of violence across the city since Friday afternoon.
Three men are dead and at least another 18 people were wounded across the city in gun violence Friday afternoon into Saturday morning.
A police death investigation was under way Thursday afternoon after 6-month-old twins were found dead at a home in the Little Village neighborhood.
Two West Side men have been charged with burglarizing an electronics store on the edge of the Little Village neighborhood and smashing the stolen getaway van through a garage door – prompting police to open fire.
Police shot three people Monday morning – killing one – as the suspects allegedly burglarized an electronics store on South Western Avenue and smashed their getaway van through a garage door.
Two men were wounded — one critically — in a shooting Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.
A 33-year-old Berwyn man has been ordered held without bond for the fatal shooting of a man in the Little Village neighborhood last weekend.
One person is dead and at least another 16 wounded in violence throughout the city this weekend.
A 41-year-old man was shot to death in the Little Village neighborhood early Sunday.
A Little Village neighborhood couple is charged with child endangerment, in an investigation by police and state welfare agents following the death of their infant son and the discovery of three other children living in squalor.
Two Chicago police officers were injured Wednesday while responding to a fatal shooting on the Little Village neighborhood, on the city’s southwest side.
Members of a small Little Village neighborhood church are hoping civil libertarians will join them for a three-day march to protest a new immigration detention center planned for far south suburban Crete.
The mother of a 6-year-old girl who was gunned down in front of her Little Village home over the weekend said the two purported gang members charged with murder are “not people, they’re animals.”
Two people have been charged in the shooting death of a 6-year-old girl in the Little Village neighborhood.
The girl was outside in the 3100 block of South Springfield Avenue when a pickup truck approached about 3:40 p.m. and two people inside pulled out guns and started shooting.
Two men accused of murdering a man in February in the Little Village neighborhood were ordered held on $2 million bond Saturday.
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.298
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.6112
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!