LL Cool J
Capping the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, LL Cool J, blink-182‘s Travis Barker, Rage Against The Machine‘s Tom Morello, Public Enemy‘s Chuck D and DJ Z-Trip crossed a wide range of musical genres to unite for […]
Rock, hip-hop and electronic dance music will come together when Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker unites with Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello, DJ Z-Trip, Chuck D of legendary rap group Public Enemy and rapper/show […]
Dr. John and New Orleans’ Preservation Hall Jazz Band will perform at the GRAMMYs with the Black Keys this Sunday. Dr. John is a five-time GRAMMY winner, and is nominated for Best Blues Album for […]
Cliches be damned, it was a fun. night at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert on CBS, with the band performing and getting nominations in all four major categories: Album, Song and Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. Kelly Clarkson, The Black Keys and Frank Ocean all grabbed multiple nominations as well.
The Lumineers, Janelle Monáe, Sheryl Crow, Little Big Town and Chris Young join tonight’s show in Nashville.
The hip hop star will co-host the ‘Grammys Nomination Concert – LIVE’ on CBS, December 5.
Adele and Foo Fighters were big winners at the 2012 Grammy Awards. Find out what else happened.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will play the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, February 12 on CBS.
Katy Perry is expected to perform at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, marking the singer’s first public appearance since her highly publicized split from Russell Brand.
LL Cool J has sold millions of albums and made a name for himself in fashion, films and television. He continues his success as the host of the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, February 12 on CBS.
The Recording Academy announced Wednesday that LL Cool J is set to host the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 12. LL Cool J, who has hosted “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!” since its inception in 2008, will be the first official host of the show in seven years.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!