Six people were sent to local hospitals Tuesday afternoon, following a four-car crash in the Loop.
Bond was set at $900,000 for a west suburban man charged with attempted murder after he was shot by police while wielding a knife early Saturday following a car accident in the Loop.
Four people were critically injured early Saturday when a police sergeant shot a driver armed with a knife after a car accident in the Loop.
There’s a lot more to the Chicago River than watching it get dyed green on St. Patrick’s Day. The Chicago River offers great places to eat, drink and enjoy some time on the water. From walking to boating, there are some amazing hidden adventures to be found along the Chicago River.
Fire crews rushed into the Loop Wednesday morning, after a blown fuse shut down the elevators at a high-rise office building just south of City Hall.
Police are searching for a robber who has been targeting victims downtown and on the Near North Side in broad daylight in recent weeks.
A young Peregrine falcon was back in the family nest on Thursday, a day after falling to the ground in the Loop, apparently while learning to fly.
A man was hurt Monday evening when he stumbled and fell between two train cars on the Loop ‘L.’
Construction work means delays and station closings for CTA ‘L’ riders in the Loop and at one north side Red Line station.
For many years, the Belden Deli was just a memory of an earlier time in Chicago, but now, a legal dispute is brewing between two restaurants that are both using the name.
Parking restrictions and other security measures for the NATO summit next Sunday have already started going into effect.
Thousands of Chicago college students will get a real-life lesson in tight security during the NATO summit in less than two weeks. CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports some students will be locked out of their downtown campuses during the summit.
Chicago Police say some bold thieves made their own cash dash Monday morning downtown.
CTA Brown, Orange and Pink Line riders are in for delays and reroutes this weekend, as the CTA begins the latest phase of track reconstruction on the Loop elevated train tracks.
The Chicago Transit Authority ‘L’ tracks are getting a makeover in the Loop.
Chicago-based GrubHub is moving its headquarters from the city’s Near Northwest Side to the heart of the Loop.
A Citibank branch in the Loop was robbed Monday afternoon.
A Loop bank branch that has been the target of several robberies was hit again Thursday morning by a man wearing a construction vest and scarf, police said.
The new, upscale Walgreens store at State and Randolph streets is opening to the public Tuesday morning.
A Walgreens unlike any you have ever seen will open Tuesday in the Loop.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!