The struggling Chicago Cubs might be exactly who the Cincinnati Reds want to see right now, and Cubs’ current losing streak might be in danger of growing.
The Chicago Cubs have lost three games in a row, and seven of their last 10. It’s getting to the point of the season where the Cubs could permanently fade from the NL Central race if hey don’t turn things around.
No one is more surprised by the funk they’ve fallen into than the Chicago White Sox.
Joe DiMaggio holds the Major League Baseball record for longest hitting streak, with his 56-game run from 1941. Los Angeles Dodgers’ Andre Ethier is half way to that mark.
Paul Konerko homered twice and Mark Buehrle pitched 6 2-3 scoreless innings to lead the Chicago White Sox to a 6-2 win over the Baltimore Orioles on Monday night.
Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen’s return to the dugout after after a two-game suspension wasn’t able to add a spark to the slumping White Sox.
Nick Markakis hit a three-run double and Zach Britton pitched six strong innings to lead the Baltimore Orioles to a 6-4 win over the struggling Chicago White Sox on Sunday.
The Chicago White Sox are an unimpressive 10-16 and rank in the bottom half of Major League Baseball in most offensive and pitching statistics.
After losing seven straight games, the Chicago White Sox desperately need a win, not only for their own sake, but to calm a fan base beginning to wonder about the future of the club.
The Chicago White Sox losing streak has reached seven games. And over the course of this slump, Chicago hasn’t been able to score more than four runs in a game.
The Chicago White Sox have lost six consecutive games, and over that period they’ve averaged only two runs scored per game, while giving up an average of 4.8 runs per game.
The DePaul Blue Demons have not won a Big East game in sixteen consecutive tries, but this new look, young team aims to change that around.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!