The Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.
A Pastor from DeKalb says he saw something on Thursday night that he won’t ever forget, an event that he says put a smile on the face of a man who needed to smile.
Sales are brisk as tonight’s 320-million dollar Powerball drawing nears. WBBM’s Bob Roberts spoke with dreamers in the Loop.
Individuals can submit one lottery entry each beginning 12:01 a.m. Tuesday until 9 p.m. Thursday March 7. Names will be randomly selected, with winners notified March 12.
Several months before authorities believe he was fatally poisoned, North Side businessman and lottery winner Urooj Khan signed an agreement saying his interest in a dry cleaning operation would go to his wife in the event of his death.
No one matched all the numbers drawn Wednesday night for the Powerball lottery and the grand prize for the multi-state game rose from $110 million to an estimated $130 million.
Authorities expect to begin the exhumation of the remains of poisoned lottery winner Urooj Khan about 7 a.m. Friday, a source told the Sun-Times Thursday.
Investigators have been trying to determine how a 46-year-old man who won $1 million on an instant lottery game last summer ended up dying from cyanide poisoning.
Michael Jones says that some people consider numbers like today’s date 12/12/12 to be magical and worthy of a lottery investment.
OK, you are gonna go for the Powerball jackpot. It’s more than a half BILLION dollars, for goodness sakes!
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday night is now $250 million.
An Elgin woman faces more charges for allegedly trying to cash an altered lottery ticket worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
The website was down from about 3:30 p.m. to 3:55 p.m. There was a notice telling visitors about the technical issues and to check back shortly.
With a more than half billion dollars at stake, you need to take a harder look at the numbers.
The Mega Millions drawing coming Friday night is the biggest lottery jackpot ever, in the entire world, and you still have a shot at winning it.
The massive Mega Millions jackpot now stands at $540 million–the biggest for any lottery ever. But what should you do with all that loot?
A group of co-workers is $1 million richer after buying a Powerball ticket at a 7-Eleven in Lombard.
Owners of 7-Eleven stores are warning of massive layoffs to come, unless the Illinois Lottery protects them from competition from the online sales that are expected to start this year.
No one matched all the numbers picked in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to an estimated $33 million.
A group of Chicago nurses who work together and play the Lottery together, are now getting a bit richer together.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!