Former LSU defensive back Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu will declare for the NFL Draft.
In the belly-filling fare of potluck football parties, who knew a man-pleasing dish could have secret nutritional value? Enter the Chili Cheese Haystack.
T.J. Yeldon took a swing pass from A.J. McCarron and went 28 yards for a touchdown with 51 seconds remaining, giving top-ranked Alabama a stunning 21-17 victory over No. 5 LSU on a raucous Saturday night in Death Valley.
An Alabama man pleaded guilty Tuesday to obscenity charges and faces a two-year prison sentence for rubbing his genitals on an unconscious LSU fan in a Bourbon Street restaurant after the BCS national title game in January.
According to multiple reports, LSU has dismissed 2011 Heisman Trophy finalist Tyrann Mathieu from its football team.
I have said it once and I will say it again: If a team doesn’t win their conference championship, they SHOULD NOT be allowed to play for the national championship. I don’t care if Alabama did beat LSU in last seasons’ BCS National Championship game, I still don’t believe that they deserved to be there in the first place.
After the fallout from Monday night’s National Championship game, FOX Sport’s Pete Fiutak has a new plan for the BCS.
It’s safe to say the reaction from Monday night’s National Championship game has been rather underwhelming.
A college football playoff is coming, it’s just a matter of what it looks like.
The Honey Badger takes what it wants.
Jeremy Shelley kicked five field goals and Trent Richardson broke a 34-yard touchdown run late in the fourth quarter as No. 2 Alabama beat No. 1 LSU 21-0 on Monday night — the first shutout in BCS title game history.
No matter what you think about the BCS and who should and should not be playing in tonight’s BCS National Championship Game, we got a good one.
College football doesn’t have a playoff system (perhaps you’ve heard). And, you know what? I’m totally OK with that.
Enter Tuscaloosa, AL for one of the most anticipated college football games of the year, LSU vs. Alabama. See how they do tailgating in the deep South…
The Score’s Joe Cowley traveled to Alabama to take in No. 1 LSU vs. No. 2 Alabama in person.
There’s been a lot of talk leading up to the big LSU vs. Alabama game this Saturday. Sports writers, TV broadcasters, family, friends and even the mailman all seem to have an opinion. To some […]
Nationally ranked SEC rivals #1 LSU and #2 Alabama go head-to-head on your local CBS station at 8pm EST Saturday, November 5th. The anticipation of this college football matchup has sports fans all over the […]
LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State hold the top four spots in the first BCS standings, setting up two potentially huge conference games that could determine which teams play for the national title.
Les Miles earned the nickname “Mad Hatter’ for is unconventional, and sometimes head-scratching, play calls. Despite those questionable calls, Miles has had plenty of success coaching at LSU.
By Nick Shepkowski- Two months ago Brian Kelly told a nation of fans he had a five-minute plan that would lead Notre Dame to “multiple national championships”. Now, just days after getting blown out by Navy, […]
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!