The three-hour broadcast of the 48th Academy of Country Music Awards is over now, and the winners have been named and honored. At the top of that list is, of course, Luke Bryan, who walked away with Entertainer of the […]
The 48th annual ACM Awards may have wrapped up in Las Vegas for 2013, but these winners get a full 365 days to gloat to the country music world about their big wins. While the night boasted […]
There’s no denying that ACM Entertainer of the Year nominee Luke Bryan is a “heartthrob” and “dreamy.” But as Radio.com’s panel of music experts notes, he also “appeals to men and women”–the kind of guy who’s “your best […]
How many performances can you pack into a single award ceremony? Country fans will soon find out, because the Academy of Country Music today announced that Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum and Little Big Town will each perform […]
The mystery of who will be cohosting the 48th annual ACM Awards with Blake Shelton is now solved. According to a statement released today from the Academy of Country Music, the person who will replace Reba (who stepped down from the […]
The Academy of Country Music has announced that Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, Hunter Hayes, Blake Shelton, George Strait, Miranda Lambert, and The Band Perry will perform during the ACM Awards on April 7 in Las Vegas.
Nominations were announced Wednesday for the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards!
Cliches be damned, it was a fun. night at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert on CBS, with the band performing and getting nominations in all four major categories: Album, Song and Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. Kelly Clarkson, The Black Keys and Frank Ocean all grabbed multiple nominations as well.
The Lumineers, Janelle Monáe, Sheryl Crow, Little Big Town and Chris Young join tonight’s show in Nashville.
During Luke Bryan’s national anthem before Tuesday’s All-Star Game, it appeared the singer was either looking down at his hands for the words or his watch for timing.
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.150
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!