An accident snagged early-morning traffic early Friday on the Magnificent Mile.
The family of a woman who was hit by a car on Michigan Avenue is asking for your help to find the hit-and-run driver.
Chicago shoppers were rummaging through mounds of what was left on the shelves Thursday, in search of last-minute deals.
Fire crews rushed to a high rise on the Magnificent Mile Friday and put out a small fire within five minutes.
It’s ok to just look. Here are a few of Chicago’s best spots to window shop.
If you drive, take a bus or even just walk down the Magnificent Mile, you’ll notice a big difference through mid-November.
A hip clothing store, Topshop, has taken the place of the defunct Borders book store at a prime retail location. But one critic says the type of service-industry jobs it brings won’t save the U.S. economy. CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports.
The new Michael Jordan Steakhouse opens Tuesday on the Magnificent Mile, in what is the first restaurant with the Bulls icon’s name on it in 13 years.
A cab driver from Richton Park has been ticketed for hitting two little girls on the Magnificent Mile over the weekend.
The long-awaited 26-foot sculpture of Marilyn Monroe was unveiled on the Magnificent Mile Friday morning, amid controversy about its risqué appearance.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson welcome’s the city’s newest piece of public art to North Michigan Avenue.
The teenage robbery-burglary mobs are at it again on North Michigan Avenue. Youths stole merchandise from a Walgreens, then fled the scene.
Monday is 6.06.11 day, and neighbors and visitors are everything in one of the city’s most prestigious ZIP codes.
A man plunged to his death this morning from a condo tower just west of the Magnificent Mile.
Here in Chicago, shoplifting arrests of juveniles have jumped in the police district that includes the Magnificent Mile — even though retail-theft arrests as a whole have fallen slightly.
Streets around two of Chicago’s tallest buildings remained closed to traffic Tuesday evening, due to concerns about falling ice.
A robber who implied he had a gun pulled off a brazen robbery on the Magnificent Mile Monday afternoon.
About 500 protesters brought the crisis in Egypt to the Magnificent Mile, staging an hour-long protest Friday in which they called for free and fair elections.
Eleven teenagers have been arrested after they allegedly shoplifted merchandise from three stores on North Michigan Avenue on Wednesday.
The homeless man who was found dead Monday morning near a trash compactor on Lower Michigan Avenue was not crushed by the compactor but died of heart disease, an autopsy Tuesday found.
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.189
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!