A southwest suburban woman was charged with aggravated DUI after a man was killed early Saturday when he was struck by a car as he walked on the Far Northwest Side near O’Hare Airport.
Two people were hospitalized Friday morning in an accident involving a postal truck and a van in Schiller Park.
An off-duty Cook County Sheriff’s deputy was charged Tuesday with aggravated DUI for a fatal crash early Sunday in west suburban Franklin Park.
A driver was in custody and charges were pending following a traffic crash in Franklin Park early Sunday in which a 41-year-old resident of the northwest suburb was killed.
Rescue crews in Des Plaines had to extricate a driver early Wednesday, after a car crashed into a semi-trailer truck and ended up pinned underneath.
Two trucks collided on the outbound Eisenhower Expy. on Tuesday, shutting down the expressway at Mannheim Road.
Diana Paz’s family is just coming to grips with the fact she didn’t live to see her 26th birthday Sunday.
A pedestrian was killed early Friday in an accident on the inbound Eisenhower Expressway near Mannheim Road.
The fire that destroyed a vacant motel in Franklin Park last week was deliberately set, investigators have ruled.
Authorities found three tons of cannabis — worth more than $27 million — in a moving truck in west suburban Franklin Park Friday morning.
A five-car crash on the Eisenhower Expressway tied up traffic for miles this morning.
A lane was blocked on the Eisenhower Expressway as the morning rush began, after a sport-utility vehicle flipped over near Mannheim Road.
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.117
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.196
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- Chicago Red Cross Joining Tornado Relief Effort In OklahomaThe American Red Cross of Greater Chicago has begun mobilizing to help with the relief effort in Oklahoma, after a devastating tornado killed dozens of people.337
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!