Having trouble finding the proper cable channel to watch your favorite NCAA basketball game? Well, the iPhone has an app for that.
I was really hoping to sit back and catch all the games yesterday. Unfortunately, my landlord has this annoying habit of wanting his rent every month so I had to pay some attention to other projects.
We are now at the start of the March Madness. We gather around our computers and smartphones and hope our teams have a successful run so we can get the unfiltered thrill that only comes with the purity of college basketball.
Don’t feel bad…..you are not alone. March Madness has become as American as the Air Jordans (made in China).
It’s filled with potential potholes and a bunch of hazard cones (orange ones, of course), and the only exit ramp off it leads straight back to Champaign.
Don’t be that guy, this year. We all hate him, the one shouting “I had that!” and strutting past cubicles when a four-seed loses to Buttcrack State on a flailing put-back.
With conference tournaments already underway, it’s not too late to to starting pegging some teams that could slip under the radar and do some damage once the big dance starts.
This year’s NCAA Tournament will be the biggest in its 72-year history. And as a result, there are a few changes to the format that all fans should be aware of.
Right now the NCAA’s focus is squarely on making sure the 68-team tournament goes off without a hitch, but that doesn’t they’re not considering expanding the tournament once again.
It’s official – March Madness is here and kicks into high gear this week as conference tournaments begin. Some sports fans say this is the best time of the year and I don’t argue with that.
It has been said that February is one of the dead spots in the sports calendar.
As the days of February begin to fall by the wayside by the NCAA men’s basketball tournament inches closer.
Across the country college basketball teams are getting ready for the final portion of the season. Some teams have already guaranteed a place in the NCAA Tournament, others will need every game to get there.
Well, B1G Ten fans, we are quickly approaching the meat and potatoes of the basketball season. Can you believe it?
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!