Mark Grace may be down, but he’s certainly not out.
Former Arizona Diamondbacks television analyst Mark Grace was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty Thursday to felony endangerment and misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol.
Former Arizona Diamondbacks first baseman and television analyst Mark Grace has been indicted in a DUI case and could face nearly four years in prison if he’s convicted, authorities said Thursday.
Former Cubs All-Star Mark Grace could be facing an aggravated DUI charge stemming from his arrest in Arizona last month.
Mark Grace is taking an indefinite leave of absence from his job as television color analyst for the Arizona Diamondbacks after his second drunken driving arrest in 15 months in the Phoenix suburb of Scottsdale.
As of now it seems most statistical evidence makes a case that Konerko comes up short of the Hall-of-Fame.
Former Cubs first baseman Mark Grace was reportedly arrested in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Memorial Day for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Mark Grace spent 13 seasons playing for the Chicago Cubs before moving on to the Arizona Diamondbacks, and eventually to the Diamondbacks’ broadcast booth.
Santa isn’t the only one making a list and checking it twice this week. The Chicago Cubs are, too, as their search for an analyst to replace the late Ron Santo in the team’s radio booth is now underway.
For Cubs fans, there’s only one thing bleaker than the 2010 regular season. And that’s the 2010 offseason. So far, at least.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.206
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!