Are you newly engaged? Make your plans now to have your dream wedding at some of the Chicago area’s most stylish venues.
Cook County has a new first couple–the first couple to say “I do” in 2013.
A dozen couples, who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversaries this year, renewed their vows Saturday at the Field Museum.
Over the past year, there have been more home weddings in Chicago than ever before.
Southwest suburban police have issued an arrest warrant for a 30-year-old man wanted for stabbing his newlywed wife to death over the weekend. His wife was found dead just two days after their wedding.
Chicagoland is full of cheaters. And not the ones typically associated with Chicago lore–crooked politicians and gangsters.
The bride wore white as an Iowa couple marched down the aisle as scheduled in Chicago Saturday, but it almost didn’t happen that way.
Several Catholic Charities groups are suing the state, saying they should not have to accept same-sex couples in civil unions as foster parents.
Civil unions between same sex couples become legal in Illinois next Wednesday, with the first ceremonies starting on Thursday. That’s prompting joy in the gay community, but also an effort by gay marriage opponents to fight the new law.
While civil unions will not be treated equally as marriage when they become legal in Illinois, there is one area where they may be on par.
A woman from Chicago’s Northwest Side wanted to start the New Year with a marriage proposal, with help from police.
What if you put your husband or wife before your kids? What if you made your marriage your top priority?
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!