Three people were hurt, two critically, when a fire broke out in a home in the West Englewood neighborhood.
A man was shot while he sat in a car in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood during an apparent robbery Monday night.
A man was killed and two teens were wounded in a shooting Saturday afternoon at a park in the Back of the Yards neighborhood on the South Side.
It was another violent start to the weekend on Chicago streets, with one man dead and at least six others injured in a series of shootings.
Three men have been killed, and at least eight more have been wounded, by gunfire in Chicago since Friday night.
At least five people were killed, and 23 others were wounded, by gunfire and other violence in Chicago this past weekend.
At least five people were wounded in apparently unrelated shootings Saturday night on the South Side.
A rash of shootings overnight left one man dead and five more wounded, in several neighborhoods on the city’s South Side.
A 55-year-old man was killed and at least 14 others were wounded in shootings throughout the city between late Saturday and Sunday morning, including five men wounded in separate shootings during a violent 20-minute period on the South Side.
A car slammed into a carnival ride in the Morgan Park neighborhood this morning, prompting authorities to shut down an off-ramp on Interstate 57.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.687
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!