Forte was very active in Tuesday’s OTA practice at Halas Hall and believes new head coach Marc Trestman’s offense will suit him better.
NFL owners have passed a player safety rule barring ball carriers from using the crown of their helmets to make contact with a defender in the open field.
Matt Forte took to twitter to criticize the proposed NFL rule change that would penalize ball carriers for lowering their heads.
No team would benefit more from signing Wes Welker than the Chicago Bears.
Well, this is never easy. Look, I think you’re a great guy. I do, really. Nine years! That’s a hell of a run. But it’s time.
Cutler threw for 257 yards and a touchdown and helped seal the game with a late scramble, as the Bears won 26-24 against the Lions on Sunday.
Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte expects to start Sunday against the Bears despite an ankle injury suffered last week.
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they head to Detroit for a key divisional matchup.
The Bears have another must-win game next week against the Lions, and head coach Lovie Smith is hoping two of the team’s best players will recover from injuries in time to be on the field in Detroit.
Chicago’s defense scored two touchdowns and the Bears beat the Arizona Cardinals 28-13.
Here’s what Laurence Holmes saw, heard and was told since the Bears lost to the Green Bay Packers Sunday.
Despite those holding out for an inspired, season-saving turn at home against their overly-professed enemy, we got a wholly recognizable, ordinary performance and an entirely probable outcome.
The Green Bay Packers clinched their second straight NFC North title.
Adrian Peterson rushed for 154 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Vikings to a win over the Bears.
Brandon Marshall continued his big season Sunday by catching 12 passes for 92 yards, putting him over the 1000 yard mark on the season.
Sunday afternoon at Soldier Field, rhythm was somehow found and largely sustained against a decent Vikings defense as the Bears ended a two-game slide with a 28-10 victory.
The Bears could not have afforded a loss to a divisional opponent, especially not at home, and with Jay Cutler returning to action.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears after their 13-6 loss to the Houston Texans Sunday night at Soldier Field.
I’m relieved the Bears have concluded the junior varsity portion of their schedule and finally have a worthy opponent Sunday night at Soldier Field. The comedy of errors in Nashville was entertaining, but it’s time for a 15-round bout between two legitimate heavyweight contenders.
The creations of “GIFs” might be one of the greatest things to happen to sports entertainment since high-definition television.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!