Congratulations to the Titans, on the comedy event of the fall. That was some performance. Not that the Bears didn’t contribute, either. Or the broadcasters.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game. The idea being that 24 hours allows for me to watch the game over and talk to a few more people. Hence, “The 24 Blog.”
Here are Adam Hoge’s grades following the Bears’ good, but sometimes ugly 13-6 win over the Lions Monday night.
Before the season, I wrote a guide to having a successful draft, and rule number six was to always draft your stud running back’s backup
Back up running back Kahlil Bell’s time with the Bears has come to an end.
Looking back on it, a 4-1 record going into the bye week really was the best-case scenario for the Chicago Bears.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears following their 34-18 win over the Cowboys Monday night.
Barring a setback in warmups, Matt Forte is expected to play tonight in Dallas against the Cowboys, according to 670 The Score’s Zach Zaidman.
Will Matt Forte see action tonight against the Dallas Cowboys?
Jay Cutler, it’s your time to shine.
Matt Forte’s value to the Bears extends far beyond the running game.
For the first time since spraining his ankle Sept. 13 against the Packers, running back Matt Forte practiced for the Bears.
Quarterback Jay Cutler had another sub-par effort and the offense hardly looks like the group that scored 41 points against the Colts in Week 1, but Smith doesn’t see it that way.
Bears head coach Lovie Smith officially ruled running back Matt Forte out of Sunday’s game against the Rams.
Check out Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears matchup against the Rams on Sunday at Solider Field.
The role the St. Louis Rams are asking head coach Jeff Fisher to play reminds me a lot of Winston Wolf, Harvey Keitel’s character in Pulp Fiction.
Even more so than the public beating the Bears took at Lambeau Field on Thursday night, media and fans alike have been discussing the actions of quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears’ loss to the Packers on Thursday not only cost them the momentum they had created with their season opening win over the Colts, it might have cost them the services of running back Matt Forte for a bit.
While there has been no determination on Matt Forte’s ankle injury, the Bears will look to bring in a veteran running back.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game.
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!