The company, based in Oak Brook, Ill., says the new burgers will replace its meatier Angus Third Pounders, which were among the most expensive items on its menu at around $4 to $5.
Two eateries next door to each other in northwest suburban River Grove were in very different stages of cleanup on Tuesday, as flood waters from the Des Plaines River slowly receded.
The designation will help speed and expand access to state emergency resources and allow the governor to pursue federal relief and support, a statement from the governor’s office said.
We asked for your submissions and you obliged. Many were predictably obtuse and pointless. Most, actually. But there were a handful worthy of thoughtful response.
A diner at a Gage Park neighborhood McDonald’s is suing the fast food giant, claiming her young child ate a used condom he found in the restaurant’s play area.
The Chicagoland area is ripe with opportunity for professionals with business degrees.
Do you have what it takes to be senior management? If so, now is the time to act.
The stars and the Moon understand the draw of the McRib! The savory BBQ sauce, the plastic-like meat, the clenching stomach pains that come after eating it, the hour you spend on the toilet the next day – WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?
In a bid to boost holiday sales, McDonald’s is pressuring restaurants to open on Christmas Day, according to a published report.
If the clerk at McDonald’s on Thursday asks, “Do you want fries with that?’, you’d best say yes.
Ever wanted to own a 20-year-old bottle of barbecue sauce?
Unless they bring Mayor McCheese and the Hamburgler back (you can keep Grimace in hiding), Burger King’s mascot just has more character than everything McDonald’s has goin’ on right now…
A woman tried to throw some clout at bewildered McDonald’s employees, when she attempted to order some food at the drive through window–without actually driving.
Mason Johnson knows nothing about horoscopes or astrology. Seriously. When he was six, his mom thought it was funny to make him stick his head out the car window and scream, “What’s your sign?” at women walking by. That is the extent of his experience. Also, Mason is an Aquarius… ladies.
Why does McDonald’s food look different in commercials compared with what you get in a restaurant? A fair question, and McDonald’s is happy to show you.
McDonald’s may be the biggest, but it certainly isn’t the best in the eyes of consumers.
The chief executive officer of Oak Brook-based McDonald’s Corp. has decided to retire later this year.
The popular McDonald’s Express adjacent to the Loyola Red Line ‘L’ stop has closed, as plans move ahead to upgrade the CTA station and redevelop the land around it.
In her continuing series, CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports on how members of the Wright family are finding ways to still eat out but save money.
A police drug sting in the northwestern suburbs has riled up some parents of children who attend a school located near where the sting took place.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!