Jobs from health care to sales are all seeing increases in listings in the Chicago metro area.
Professional and business services jobs showed significant gains year over year in the Chicago metro area.
Computer and mathematical-related jobs are in high demand in the Chicago metro area.
The arrest of Craig L. Tankson stemmed from an investigation that was initiated on March 18 by the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and the McHenry City Police Department.
A 12-year-old girl was killed in a fire early Friday that destroyed a home in northwest suburban McHenry.
It has been a year and a half since a McHenry man found tens of thousands of dollars in cash in his garden; and as he and two other people wind their way through the courts to claim it, one of them is telling more about how he lost thousands of dollars – instead of a bug.
Genevieve Klimczak’s body was found just outside a door of the McHenry Villa retirement center, after a night of 7-degree weather.
CBS 2’s Susanna Song reports one northwest suburb was using some new techniques to help drivers stay safe on the roads.
An Elmhurst man is in jail for allegedly setting a house on fire – and it wasn’t even the right house.
A large barn fire destroyed a horse barn Wednesday evening in McHenry County, killing several horses.
Police in McHenry County are looking for someone who took advantage of two teens, who were themselves taking advantage of their parents by having a party when they were home alone recently.
An armed man with a bandana covering his face robbed a bank Friday evening in northwest suburban McHenry.
Two men are facing charges after allegedly staging a fake armed robbery at a 7-Eleven store in McHenry last weekend.
The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a flash flood warning for Lake and McHenry County in Illinois until noon.
A parole officer who went to a McHenry County home for a routine check this week found a 5-year-old boy home alone with a burning religious candle.
Officials in northwest suburban McHenry are investigating an early Thursday garage fire that caused about $40,000 in damage and appeared to be suspicious.
Three youths have been charged with vandalizing two northwest suburban cemeteries, after allegedly knocking over dozens of headstones over the Halloween weekend.
First, dozens of headstones were vandalized. Then, dozens of cars were smashed up in driveways all across McHenry. CBS 2′s Vince Gerasole reports.
A McHenry family has won the honor of supplying the City of Chicago with its iconic Christmas tree in Daley Plaza this year.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With WomanA federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!